The following bowling centres have indicated that the requirements to enter their facilities are as follows,
|Bowling Centre||Entry Advice|
|Innisfail Bowling Lanes||Restrictions Exemption Program* in effect|
|The Bowl (Olds)||Restrictions Exemption Program* in effect|
|Sandstone Lanes (Drumheller)||Restrictions Exemption Program* in effect|
|Leisure Lanes (Ponoka)||Restrictions Exemption Program* in effect|
|Heritage Lanes||Restrictions Exemption Program* in effect|
* Restrictions Exemption Program
Centres must follow or exceed the program requirements, including requiring all patrons/attendees aged 12 and over for public or league bowling to provide,
- Government proof of COVID-19 double vaccination
- (between September 20-October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted as long as the dose was given two (2) or more weeks prior to entry)
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test,
- taken within the previous 72 hours prior to entrance (either PCR or Rapid test)
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
- Youth league bowlers are exempt, but parents and spectators must follow the above rules.